ReHack is your destination for all things tech. Our audience is a community of curious, engaged people who love understanding more about how technology impacts our everyday lives now — or how it could change them soon.
We welcome readers with all levels of technology enthusiasm and expertise. Whether someone is a drone hobbyist or a big data professional, they’ll find fascinating content here.
Maybe you frequently visit ReHack to check out the latest content, and you’d love to contribute to it. If so, please review our guidelines below.
We cover technology, which includes many different categories. To get you started, here are just a few ideas for topics we like to cover:
- Technology news
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Big data
Aside from choosing a topic from an appropriate category, there are some other things to keep in mind that will help you prepare to write for us and inform you of some of our rules and guidelines.
- We do not accept posts previously published elsewhere, nor articles with promotional content.
- The ReHack team reserves the right to edit or remove parts of your work before publication.
- When writing for ReHack, avoid the general and the basics. Contributed articles should feature prominent tech ideas rooted in the specific.
- ReHack’s content is respectful and inclusive. It does not contain harmful narratives, hate speech, racial slurs or any similar material.
- Most posts use the second-person point of view. This means addressing the reader as “you.” However, if your technology guest post includes a review of a product you’ve tried or another personal experience, the first-person voice is acceptable.
- Make your tone topic-dependent. For example, it makes sense to sound excited while discussing the newest iPhone feature or smart home product. However, a somber, reporting-type tone is better when covering something like a recent data breach or a newly identified type of malware.
The easiest way to understand our guidelines is to be a regular reader of ReHack content. If your perspectives, ideas and interests match what the site contains, you could be a good fit for contributing a technology guest post.
Become a Contributor
If you’re ready to become a guest blogger for ReHack, the first step is to submit a request. Come up with a few topic ideas that fit the site’s existing content, and then gather two to three writing samples and send your bio. We’ll get back to you after evaluating the material.
Content published on ReHack has an informative, conversational and analytical voice. It’s also interesting and factually accurate. Keeping those things in mind should help you make an effective guest blogger proposal.
Get in touch with ReHack’s editors through our online contact form. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Thanks for your interest in writing for us! We look forward to hearing from you.